Warranty and Parts Return
Please review DAVCO’s Product Warranty terms and conditions carefully before installing and/or using a DAVCO product.
Diesel Pro® 243, Diesel Pro® 245, Fuel Pro® 382, Fuel Pro® 482, Fuel Pro 483®, Fuel Pro® 485, Fuel Pro® 487, Industrial Pro®, Pro‑Chek®, Sea Pro®
DAVCO Technology, LLC warrants these products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for five years, 500,000 miles or 10,000 hours (whichever comes first) and electrical parts for two-years, 200,000 miles or 4,000 hours (whichever comes first) from the purchase date*.
DAVCO Technology, LLC warrants the Shop Pro (except for the motor) to be free of defects in material and workmanship for two years from the date of purchase. The Shop Pro motor is warranted for one year from date of purchase.
REN Products, EyeMax®, and Fuel Pro 384
DAVCO Technology, LLC warrants these products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for two-years or 200,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the purchase date.
By installing and/or using the product, you agree to be bound by the following:
- Failure or inadequate performance due to improper installation, misuse, misapplication, faulty installation, alteration/modification, poor maintenance, neglect, accident, or conditions resulting from actions outside DAVCO's control, including but not limited to contaminated and unapproved fluids.
- Downtime, loss of use, loss of profits or income, loss of capital, cost of substitute equipment, living expenses, claims by purchaser's customers or other third parties, or other incidental, special or consequential damages.
- Attachments, accessory items, and parts not manufactured or distributed by DAVCO.
- Any aftermarket or OEM component not approved specifically to work with a DAVCO manufactured product
- Product that has been installed with aftermarket parts or altered or modified in any way.
- Normal wear and tear, abuse, vandalism, acts of God, improper storage or handling, disasters such as flood, fire, or war, failure to operate, maintain or repair in accordance with instructions, or failure to repair the vehicle into which the product is installed in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer's instructions or common maintenance practices.
This warranty is the sole warranty made by DAVCO. DAVCO makes no other warranties, expressed or implied, of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
In the unlikely event of a defective product, DAVCO will either rework the defective product or replace it at DAVCO’s discretion. If you feel you have a warrantable issue, contact DAVCO at 800-328-2611 for a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number **. An RGA number is required prior to the return of any product.
* Purchase Date: The date of the first retail purchase of a new vehicle or piece of equipment from the OEM dealer or factory. For "Over the Counter" purchase: The date of sale to the first retail customer.
**Products submitted for Warranty consideration will be inspected by DAVCO personnel. Re-work or replacement will be based on DAVCO's Warranty procedure and/or the results of their evaluation. DAVCO's Warranty Program does not in any way constitute a product guarantee.
- A Return Goods Authorization (RGA) must be obtained from DAVCO prior to returning any products.
Returns may be accepted under the following circumstances:
- Order Shipping Error: A credit against the original invoice, including freight charges for both ways will be issued for returns in which DAVCO inadvertently shipped incorrect quantity or product.
- Overstock: Returns for ordering more product(s) than required, or incorrect part(s), will be accepted within 60 days from the date of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required, IE: original invoice/delivery receipt. These types of return(s) are subject to a minimum restock fee of 40% or $40.00, whichever is higher. Additional restock fees may apply.
- Product(s) will be inspected for “like new” condition and additional costs will be the responsibility of the customer. No obsolete parts may be returned. Freight charges for return(s) will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Download a printable version of this information. (pdf format)